What is natural family planning?
Natural Family Planning Methods
There are three methods of NFP that you can choose from:
The Symptothermal method (Serena) allows the couple to achieve or postpone a pregnancy by using observations of symptoms and temperature to determine the time of fertility.
2. Creighton Model FertilityCare System
3. Billings Ovulation Method
4. Totally Yours Family Medicine: Evidence-Based and Quality Care for your Family
The only source for Marquette Method Natural Family Planning instruction in Ontario, Canada
– Virtual doctor’s appointments to support women and children at all stages.
– All visits FREE for Ontario residents (who have a valid Ontario health card)
Our Church teaches that, “The transmission of human life is a most serious role in which married people collaborate freely and responsibly with God the Creator.” (Pope Paul VI, Humanae Vitae)
To read more from Humanae Vitae click here.
For further support, or if you have questions, please contact Teresa Hartnett at the Family Ministry Office, 905-528-7988 ext. 2250.