...Coming to Know God Through Man's Best Friend
This eight week course (a Year of Faith initiative) is based upon a spiritual lesson Fr. James Mallon learned from his dog "Monsi."
This program would make a perfect small group faith study activity in any parish. This train-the-trainer session will provide participants with all the information they need to offer this program in their home parishes.
Each Session will include:
- Time of Prayer
- 40-50 Minute DVD Presentation on an Aspect of the Christian Faith
- Small Group Discussion
The Eight Sessions Include
- I Believe in doG - The Unconditional Love of God
- You Did Not Choose Me - Coming Into Relationship with God
- The Seven Dogly Sins - Sin, Guilt and Forgiveness
- Cages and Fences - Surrendering to Christ
- Yum, Scripture– Eating God’s Word
- The Leash and The Collar - Living Under the Lordship of Christ
- It’s a Dog’s Life - The Problem of Suffering
- Do Dogs Go to Heaven - Mortality, Grief, and Eternal Life