- Abortion Healing
- Anniversary Mass
- Assisted Suicide
- Assisted Suicide - 2016 Updates
- Amoris Laetitia: On Love in the Family
- Bishop's Statement on the Health and Physical Education Curriculum 2015
- Christian Healing
- Conscience Rights for Ontario Physicians: Have Your Say
- Culture of Life Leadership Conference
- Grief Programs/Support
- Hope in Turmoil: Assisting Couples with a Difficult Prenatal Diagnosis
- Keys to Loving Relationships
- Letter of Pope Francis to Families
- Levels Program: Support for Separated and Divorced
- Marriage Preparation
- Marriage Support
- Mental Health Support
- National Week of Life and the Family
- Natural Family Planning
- Palliative Care
(Support for the Sick and Dying)
- Parish Nursing Information Session
- Pornography Help
- Prepare / Enrich
- Respect for Life
- Relationship Development
- Same-Sex Attraction
- Symposium on Family
- 2015 Synod of Bishops
XIV ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY
- World Meeting of Families 2018
What supports do families need from the Church? What are the pressures they face in their day to day lives? What are the challenges, joys, highs and lows in families today? Where do they seek support when it is needed? Where do they see the role of the Church in their lives and in helping them cope with everyday life issues and events?
The Diocese of Hamilton, through the Family Ministry Office, wants to hear from you on these topics. You can do this in two ways:
- Attend our Symposium for Families being held at the Cathedral Basilica of Christ the King on September 23rd, 2017 beginning with Mass celebrated by Bishop Crosby at 9:30 a.m. and ending at 4 p.m. The day will consist of presentations on what we know about families today and then a lot of time for input from all those present on how we as a Church can support and assist families in their daily lives. Child minding will be available for children 3-13 with fun activities throughout the day!
Registration Form Register Online
- Fill in the on line survey posted on the website: Family Symposium Survey.
The more people who engage in both these events the greater the knowledge we will gather. Family matters - help us discover how the Diocese can help you in the most important role lived out in family.
For more information call 905-528-7988 and ask for Teresa (ext. 2250) or Wendy (ext. 2241).