Keys to Loving Relationships
This Program runs for Ten Weeks
March 1 - May 10, 2018
From: 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Diocese of Hamilton Chancery Office
700 King Street West, Hamilton
(905) 528-7988 ext. 2249
January 23 - March 20, 2018
From: 7:00 to 9:00pm
St. Mark's Parish
55 Driftwood Dr., Kitchener
- Abortion Healing
- Anniversary Mass
- Assisted Suicide
- Assisted Suicide - 2016 Updates
- Amoris Laetitia: On Love in the Family
- Bishop's Statement on the Health and Physical Education Curriculum 2015
- Christian Healing
- Conscience Rights for Ontario Physicians: Have Your Say
- Culture of Life Leadership Conference
- Grief Programs/Support
- Hope in Turmoil: Assisting Couples with a Difficult Prenatal Diagnosis
- Keys to Loving Relationships
- Letter of Pope Francis to Families
- Levels Program: Support for Separated and Divorced
- Marriage Preparation
- Marriage Support
- Mental Health Support
- National Week of Life and the Family
- Natural Family Planning
- Palliative Care
(Support for the Sick and Dying)
- Parish Nursing Information Session
- Pornography Help
- Prepare / Enrich
- Respect for Life
- Relationship Development
- Same-Sex Attraction
- Supporting those Experiencing Grief
- Symposium on Family
- 2015 Synod of Bishops
XIV ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY
- World Meeting of Families 2018
Keys to Loving Relationships
“Keys to Loving Relationships” is a DVD/video based program hosted by Dr. Gary Smalley. He is an engaging presenter with a great sense of humour. He relates well to men in the audience as well as to women. Facilitators guide each evening session making for informative and engaging sessions.
- printed participants’ guide available
- available in DVD and VHS format
- can benefit married, dating, or single people
- helps help people enrich relationships with a spouse, family member or friend
- flexible format – any of 18 episodes can be used alone or run as a multi-night course
Currently, Keys to Loving Relationships is run as a ten-week program twice a year in Hamilton – once in the Fall and once in the Spring.
To register contact Lena at 905-528-7988 ext. 2249 or:
Mini – Workshop Opportunity for Parishes: Some parishes may choose to use one or two episodes of this 18 episode series as a mini-marriage workshop night. For more information on how your parish may benefit, please call Teresa Hartnett, 905-528-7988 ext. 2250.
Theology of the Body
“Theology of the Body” is a series of reflections by Pope John Paul II on love, sexuality and the human person. Pope John Paul II writes about the connectedness of our bodies and spirit. Through the study of scripture we can see that we are called to serve each other as a gift.
We have several programs to explore the Theology of the Body more fully. Contact Teresa Hartnett at 905-528-7988 ext. 2250 or the library at 905-528-7988 ext. 2252.
A variety of books and materials is available for lending purposes, as well as presentations for groups on many topics regarding relationship development. Contact Teresa Hartnett or visit the Diocesan Library.