Career Opportunity – Sales Counsellor
The Catholic Cemeteries of the Diocese of Hamilton is currently seeking a full-time Sales Counsellor to join our team at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery. This is an exciting and a great opportunity for a rewarding career in the bereavement industry. The position offers a competitive benefits package and a great work environment.
About the Job:
Reporting to the Manager of Sales and Family Services, this person is responsible for providing professional advice to client families regarding the purchase of Cemetery interment rights, products and services. The key to success in this role is ensuring that families receive the highest standard of professional and compassionate service.
- Responsible for coordinating the purchase of Cemetery interment rights, memorials and other products and services.
- Meet with client families to help them decide on the purchase of various services and products to meet their needs.
- Process various documents in accordance to company policies and procedures.
- 2 – 3 years business experience preferably in the bereavement industry.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong communications skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, strong customer service, computer skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Roman Catholic faith and its traditions.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.