About the Job:
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Extended Health
- Dental Coverage
- Generous Vacation Allowance
- Paid Sick Days
- Matching RRSP Plan
Holy Rosary Parish, a vibrant, caring faith community of 600 families, located in Burlington, Ontario is currently recruiting an Office Administrator/Bookkeeper.
This person is responsible for the administration of the Parish office function and oversees the use of the Parish facilities, as well as maintaining all aspects of the Parish finances.
- Greets visitors, handles incoming communications of all kinds.
- Has responsibility for accounting and bookkeeping functions, including payroll, employee benefit administration and ensuring the maintenance of up to date, accurate records.
- Prepares monthly and annual financial statements with supporting analysis to meet Government and Chancery requirements.
- Inputs parishioners financial contributions, prepares annual tax receipts and oversees deposits.
- Updates Parish records, (including sacramental) and manages database.
- Oversees office supplies and equipment (computers, printers, etc.).
- Prepares Sunday bulletin for printing, completes staff correspondence.
- Participates in Parish Finance Council meetings, as the Parish financial resource person.
- College diploma in accounting.
- Strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office, QuickBooks, PDS, Ministry Scheduler Pro.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- A good understanding of and respect for Catholic Doctrine, liturgy and practice
If this sounds like you and you’d like working in a great work environment, please apply at: https://hamiltondiocese.prevueaps.com/jobs/140006.html