The Diocese of Hamilton
Internal Auditors (Part-time Casual)
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Hamilton, established in 1856, is the second largest diocese in English speaking Canada and serves the needs of more than 626,000 Roman Catholics, throughout Southwestern Ontario. The Diocese of Hamilton is looking for part-time Auditors to perform financial and administrative reviews of our Parishes and Cemeteries. The hours of work will vary depending on the number of reviews and the complexity of the reviews, but on average an Auditor can expect to work between 10 to 20 days per year. Remuneration will be based on the number of audits performed.
- â€£ Review and critique of the current audit program.
- â€£ Responsible for performing and the planning and execution of 5 to 10 audits per year.
- â€£ Prepare and present audit reports for review.
- â€£ Work with Parishes and Cemeteries to correct the audit findings.
- â€£ Some travel will be required.
- â€£ Minimum of 3 years of audit experience.
- â€£ Professional designation in accounting is required.
- â€£ Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to comfortably communicate at all levels.