Mary Mother of God Parish, Oakville
Mary Mother of God Parish in Oakville is looking for a part-time Housekeeper/Cook. The hours of work for this position are Tuesday to Friday; 11am to 5pm. Reporting to the Parish Priest, this position offers a competitive rate of pay and requires a commitment to work the outlined hours with some flexibility when needed.
- Cleaning all rooms in the Parish Rectory.
- Completing laundry duties as required.
- Purchase supplies and groceries for the rectory.
- Developing/preparing meals for clergy.
- Education: high school or equivalent.
- Well developed culinary and cleaning skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions.
- Access to a vehicle.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Please include “Housekeeper/Cook – Mary Mother of God Parish - Oakville” in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.