Mary Mother of God Parish in Oakville is looking for a part-time (10-15 hours/week) Housekeeper/Cook. Reporting to the Parish Priest, this position offers a competitive rate of pay and requires a commitment to work the outlined hours with some flexibility when needed.
- Cleaning all rooms in the Parish Rectory
- Completing laundry duties as required
- Purchase supplies and groceries for the rectory
- Developing/preparing meals for clergy
- Education: high school or equivalent
- Must be able to provide the clergy with Indian/Kerala meals specifically
- Well developed culinary and cleaning skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions
- Access to a vehicle
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; please include “Housekeeper/Cook – Mary Mother of God Parish - Oakville” in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.