Blessed Sacrament Parish in Burford is looking for a part-time (5-10 hrs/week) Hall Coordinator. Reporting to the Parish Priest, this position offers a competitive rate of pay and requires a commitment to work flexible hours.
- Be accountable to the Pastor in your duties.
- Meet quarterly with the Hall Auxiliary Team.
- Booking and showing Hall to potential clients.
- Review details of event with client, Parish Secretary, Kitchen Manager, Care Taker and Bar Manager.
- Communicate execution of event with event supervisor
- Review contract and have the client and Pastor sign the contract.
- Collecting deposit and final payment and submit to the Parish Office.
- Call food servers for upcoming events.
- Design plan for marketing and social media to help promote the Hall.
- Education: high school or equivalent.
- Prior Coordinator experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions.
- License: G Class Driver’s license.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Hall Coordinator – Blessed Sacrament Parish” in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.