St. Patrick Roman Catholic Church, Cambridge requires a part-time custodian (15 20 hours per week). Reporting to the Parish Pastor, this position offers a competitive rate of pay and requires a commitment to work flexible hours.
- Cutting grass with mowing equipment and upkeep of general grounds and garden.
- Snow and ice control of doorways, steps and walkways including salting and shoveling.
- Liturgical seasonal decorating.
- Perform other duties as required
- Year round:
- Inspection of Parish lighting system, fire alarm and emergency systems.
- Parish garbage collection and disposal upkeep.
- Maintenance/cleaning of Parish as needed (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Hall and Church upkeep and cleaning
- Complete necessary paperwork as required/needed.
- Education: high school or equivalent
- Prior landscaping experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Be able to work in all outdoor year-round weather conditions and in good physical condition
- Familiar with safe operations of landscaping and snow removal equipment (lawnmower, snow blower etc.)
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions
- Steel-toed safety boots
- License: G Class Driver’s license
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for a great work environment, please apply HERE.