The Catholic Cemeteries of the Diocese of Hamilton is currently seeking a Cremation Operator to join our staff at Holy Cross Catholic Cremation Centre in Paris (Brant County). This is an exciting and a great opportunity for a rewarding career in the bereavement industry. The position offers a competitive benefits package and a great work environment.
ABOUT THE JOB:
This position will report directly to our Manager of Cremation Services.
- Performing all crematorium duties in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Completing all necessary paperwork.
- Processing and packaging cremated remains into containers and ensuring all containers are accurately identified.
- Picking up and delivering from/to funeral establishments.
- Candidates must have a valid G driver’s license and a clear driving record.
- A Crematorium Operation Certificate or License would be an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Proficiency with various computer software.
- Excellent attention to detail with a consistently high level of accuracy.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Collaboration skills to work as a committed team member.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading "Cremation Operator."
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.