St. Francis Xavier Parish in Stoney Creek is looking for a part time (15-20 hours/week) Cook. Reporting to the Parish Priest, this position offers a competitive rate of pay and requires a commitment to work the outlined hours with some flexibility when needed.
- Prepare dinner (One meal/day) Tuesday to Friday for Parish Priest
- Clean dining room and other areas where groups may stay
- Wash and dry dishes
- Education: high school or equivalent
- Well developed culinary and cleaning skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for a great work environment:
Please Apply Here
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.