As the second largest Diocese in English speaking Canada, The Diocese of Hamilton serves more than 626,000 Roman Catholics throughout Southern Ontario. Furthermore, its Catholic Cemeteries provide service to over 1,500 families annually. We are interested in hiring a labourer for our maintenance team. The position will report directly to our maintenance foreman.
- Maintaining the grounds and buildings of The Catholic Cemeteries of the Diocese of Hamilton
- Assisting in the preparation of grave sites for burial
- Assisting in the installation of grave markers and monuments
- Operating machinery and vehicles in adherence to government regulations
Knowledge, Competencies & Skills:
- Candidates must have a valid G driver’s license and a clear driving record. Class A or D driver’s license is an asset, but not necessary.
- Previous grounds maintenance skills are an asset
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities of duties
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Collaboration skills to work as a committed team member
- This position requires the worker to perform their duties outdoors in all weather conditions
- This position requires the worker to be able to undertake heavy physical manual work
Please send your resumes to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.