St. Anthony Daniel Parish in Kitchener is looking for a part-time Bookkeeper. Reporting to the Parish Priest, this position offers a competitive rate of pay and requires a commitment to work flexible hours.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- College diploma in accounting/bookkeeping
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of MS office and QuickBooks
- 3-5 years of relevant experience considered an asset.
- Detail oriented, with an emphasis on accuracy.
- Highly organized
- Great communication skills
- Responsibility for accounting and bookkeeping functions, including payroll and bill processing and payment, and ensuring the maintenance of up to date, accurate records.
- Prepares monthly and annual financial statements with supporting analysis to meet Government and Chancery requirements.
- Inputs parishioner’s financial contributions, prepares annual tax receipts and oversees deposits.
- Updates Parish records as needed.
- Administers the employee benefit programs for Parish staff.
- Complete other tasks/duties as needed in the Parish.
If this sounds like you, and you're looking for a great work environment: