St. Anthony Parish in Kincardine is looking for a part-time Bookkeeper. Reporting to the Parish Priest, the position requires a commitment of 3 to 5 hours a week.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- College diploma in accounting
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of MS office and QuickBooks
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Detail oriented
- Highly organized
- A stickler for accuracy
- Responsibility for accounting and bookkeeping functions, including payroll and ensuring the maintenance of up to date, accurate records.
- Prepares monthly and annual financial statements with supporting analysis to meet Government and Chancery requirements.
- Inputs parishioners financial contributions, prepares annual tax receipts and oversees deposits.
- Updates Parish records as needed.
- Administers the employee benefit programs for Parish staff.
If this is a job that would interest you, please submit a resume to email@example.com or by mail to St. Anthony of Padua Church-Attn: Pastor, 749 Russell Street, Kincardine, Ontario, N2Z 1S7.
Applications will be accepted until May 7th, 2018.