Notre Dame du Perpetuel Secours Parish, Hamilton, is looking for a part-time Bilingual Secretary for a minimum one-year contract with potential to extend. Reporting to the Parish Priest, this position offers a competitive rate of pay and requires a commitment to work flexible hours.
- Greeting visitors, handling phone calls, directing inquiries to appropriate individuals.
- Completion of Bulletin Board and updating it as needed.
- Recording Mass intentions, Sacramental registration information and issuing Sacramental certificates (Baptism, Confirmation, Marriage).
- Completion of Schedules for Parish Priest as required.
- Maintaining and updating Parish calendar of events including school masses.
- Order supplies for the office and Parish as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Pastor when required.
- Fluently Bilingual (French/English) with superior written and oral communication ability.
- Post Secondary education in a relevant field preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A good understanding of and respect for Catholic Doctrine, Liturgy and practice, as determined at
- 2-3 years of prior secretarial/office experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to organize and prioritize efficiently.
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.