Administrator / Financial Processes
About the Job:
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Extended Health
- Dental Coverage
- Generous Vacation Allowance
- Paid Sick Days
- Matching RRSP Plan
- Job Related Tuition Subsidies
- Professional Development Support
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Hamilton, established in 1856, is the second largest diocese in English speaking Canada and serves the needs of more than 626,000 Roman Catholics, throughout Southwestern Ontario. Reporting to the Chancellor (Temporal Affairs), this person is responsible for maintaining accurate bookkeeping and accounting records, for the Diocese, as well as the processing of payroll for Diocesan Office staff.
- Process accounts receivable, accounts payable and banking functions, to ensure timely, accurate records.
- Maintain precise accounting records, including monthly trial balance and bank reconciliation.
- Assist with the preparation of the parishes’ annual financial and charities reports, to ensure government compliance.
- Process Diocesan Offices’ payroll, including, bi-weekly remuneration, annual T-4’s, Records of Employment and group benefit changes.
- Provide financial statement input and documentation, as required.
- Provide administrative support, when required.
- College Diploma in Accounting
- 3 – 5 years bookkeeping experience
- In-depth knowledge of QuickBooks Accounting software.
- Strong computer skills.
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for a great work environment, please apply at: https://hamiltondiocese.prevueaps.com/jobs/139908.html