Administrative Assistant: Holy Sepulchre Cemetery Burlington
The Catholic Cemeteries of the Diocese of Hamilton is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our staff at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery in Burlington. Reporting directly to the Manager of Sales and Family Services, this position will be primarily responsible for greeting and directing families and/or visitors both in person and on the phone, providing general reception duties and performing clerical duties as required.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Provides quality customer service to the families we serve; in person, email or on the telephone.
• Greet customers both on the phone and at reception area and answer general inquires
• Providing information on services to funeral homes and families as required.
• Providing administrative support to ensure accuracy of records and documentation. This will include but not limited to: writing receipts, preparing bank deposits, typing, data entry, filing and collating of materials.
QUALIFICATIONS WILL INCLUDE:
• Post-secondary education or combination of education/administrative experience.
• Effective team player with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently
• Exceptional customer service skills and effective communication (verbal and written) with a high level of attention to detail
• Strong administrative skills with creative problem solving solutions
• Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills to interact with a wide range of individuals in sensitive situations.
• Fluency in a second language is an asset, but not a requirement
Qualified applicants are welcomed to forward their resume and cover letter no later than Friday, January 27th, 2017 to the attention of Human Resources via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.