The Marriage Enrichment/Encounter Weekend is designed for couples who are contented with their relationship, yet wish to connect on a deeper level with their spouse. Couples spend time together reconnecting, looking at various aspects of their own personal relationship and examining the role God plays in a happy, healthy marriage.
What is Marriage Enrichment/Encounter?
- A Christian movement open to all denominations
- An opportunity to explore your life together
- A time for communication between husband and wife away from distractions
- Not a group sharing session
Whom is it for?
- Couples of all ages
- Couples in good marriages who sincerely wish to grow closer
NOTE: This weekend is meant to make good marriages stronger, so couples in troubled marriages should attend a Retrouvaille program, which will offer greater assistance for their needs.
What happens on an Enrichment Weekend?
- A trained team makes a series of short presentations with follow-up questions. Through private discussions between husband and wife, a couple deepen their own communication and experience greater joy in their marriage.
- The team is composed of Married Couples and a Priest.
When and where is the next Marriage Enrichment/Encounter?
Please come back for our 2017 dates
For more information contact:
Teresa Hartnett at 905-528-7988 ext. 2250.
To register contact:
Lena Settimi at 905-528-7988 ext. 2249.
Comments from Participants
"It allowed us to focus on issues away from everyday life. It was productive to centre our focus on each other and what we feel about our past, present and future life journey together.”
"Gave us an opportunity to open up with one another like never before.”
"Peaceful, easy going, no pressure. I felt we were being taken care of.”
"An excellent enrichment to our marriage. A discovery of each other.”
“Excellent retreat; opens up good, honest communication that otherwise might never happen.”