Print resources available for purchase from the Catechesis and Discipleship Offices.
A variety of booklets are available for purchase from the Catechesis and Discipleship Offices. The following list is an example of the kinds of resources available. Please contact Monica Verin for inquiries about these or other resources.
Resourses for Sacramental Preparation:
- For Baptism — Your Baby’s Baptism (Ligouri Press) and Your Child’s Baptism (Novalis)
- For First Communion and First Reconciliation — We Prepare for Reconciliation and We Share in the Eucharist (Berube series, from Novalis)
- For Confirmation — diocesan resource coming soon! Watch here for more details.
- Marriage Resources are available through the Family Ministry Office
Resources for Youth:
- YOUCAT — new Youth Catechism of the Catholic Church. A great reference tool written especially for adolescents and young adults with an introduction by Pope Benedict XVI
Resources for Adults:
- And God Said What? — 3 session parish program for introduction to Scripture in an intergenerational setting
- Catechism of the Catholic Church — hard and soft cover editions available
- Holy Bible — soft and hard cover editions available
- Quest — small faith group Scripture study booklets
- Called in Baptism, Confirmation and Eucharist [PDF]
For Parents, Priests, and Catechists Preparing Children with Special Needs